What indicators are useful for a beginner?

mbstrade

I use some modern trend and level indicators. It would be interesting to know the opinion of professionals on this matter

I'm new to trading and have studied quite a few indicators. Unfortunately, most are already outdated or show good moments too late.
I found two modern indicators. One of them shows trends and the second shows levels or zones of support and resistance. I need help figuring this out, but at first glance everything looks pretty good.
Both indicators work well on MT4. Systematically updated. MT5 versions will be released a little later. In tests they are exactly the same as in MT4

I recouped the cost of these indicators in 5 trades.
Is there anyone who uses such indicators and can share strategies?

Screenshot_4.png

Interesting indicator. Do you have statistics on its work at least in recent months? How many times did he show the correct entries, and how many incorrect ones?

I use traditional indicators like moving average, BB, and RSI, however almost in trade combination indicators and price action candlestick patterns.

I use some modern trend and level indicators. It would be interesting to know the opinion of professionals on this matter
indicators can be especially helpful as they provide clear, actionable insights without being overly complex like: MA, MACD and RSI

indicators can be especially helpful as they provide clear, actionable insights without being overly complex like: MA, MACD and RSI

Not all traders like complex indicators in market analysis, even if they only use candlesticks for traders who like trading analysis with price action and candle patterns it seems simpler. Trying various indicators really attracts beginner traders who are still looking for a trading system that is considered the best.

Not all traders like complex indicators in market analysis, even if they only use candlesticks for traders who like trading analysis with price action and candle patterns it seems simpler. Trying various indicators really attracts beginner traders who are still looking for a trading system that is considered the best.

YEAH!
And I have mentioned those that are much simpler that other available indicators.

The built-in indicators in platforms such as MT4 or MT5 provide quite a large option of indicators that can be tried, but before trying an indicator, it's a good idea to first learn about the indicator and how it works. This provides a broader picture of the function and why the indicator was created.

Back
Top Bottom