Hi traders .. just a quick introduction about myself

Hell Everyone , I am EMA from now Cyprus. I trading on Forex market since 2018. If any any person need to help to learn Forex trading from Zero to super Forex traders, PM me, I will share all my learning resources.

Thanks All

Hi there. I go by the name swillsigner. I av actually been trading for a long time back. But currently am a forex webinar on YouTube so I decided to share my experience.... Am an anti-indicator trader. I trade with price action , supply and demand(snd) zone to be specific...I will try to explain few tips on how to be a better trader with the snd zone in my future post.hoping that someone here might benefit ...... Really nice to meet you all...

Hello, swillsigner! It's great to meet someone with extensive trading experience and a passion for sharing knowledge. Price action and supply and demand zones are indeed powerful tools for traders, especially when used without relying heavily on indicators. Your expertise in this area will undoubtedly provide valuable insights to many. Looking forward to learning from your tips and strategies. It's always a pleasure to connect with skilled traders like you. Welcome to the community!

Hi there. I go by the name swillsigner. I av actually been trading for a long time back. But currently am a forex webinar on YouTube so I decided to share my experience.... Am an anti-indicator trader. I trade with price action , supply and demand(snd) zone to be specific...I will try to explain few tips on how to be a better trader with the snd zone in my future post.hoping that someone here might benefit ...... Really nice to meet you all...

welcome

Back
Top Bottom