Bitcoin and Ethereum are correlated?

Polakandil

Sometimes there is a correlation between Bitcoin and Ethereum, but recently the increase in Ether has been much higher than Bitcoin, this condition can be used for a hedge position for portfolio balance. If Bitcoin tends to consolidate now, Ether has gone with higher gains.
A8ZBrYn.png

Hey, that's an interesting observation! It's true that Bitcoin and Ethereum often show some correlation, but lately, Ether's gains have been outpacing Bitcoin's. It's definitely worth considering for portfolio balancing. By the way, if you're into mining, you might wanna check out this AsicMiner Compare tool at asicminercompare.com. It's helped me maximize my mining profits effectively!

Last edited:
Crypto market has become so interesting lately, I myself am looking into investing in ETH these days, and I think it will be rivaling BTC very soon.

It's true, the crypto market is very interesting even though it is quite challenging because crypto price volatility is very high, like Bitcoin. Bitcoin market capitalization has now exceeded $1 trillion, and Ethereum is more than $300 billion, besides trading via exchanges, we have the opportunity to trade crypto via CFD brokers. I use Ticktrader for crypto trading on FXOpen.

This looks so promising, my new broker Capitalcore offers a nice margin percentage on crypto, now's the time to put it to good use. Halving is so close, and the opportunities are presenting themselves, though I reckon waiting a couple of months wouldn't hurt either if I am indeed going long on reputable coins.

Bitcoin halving is estimated to be 15 days away, all Bitcoin fans are waiting for this momentum, but perhaps the impact is more in the long term, now Bitcoin is still stuck below $71k, and some traders are optimistic that Bitcoin is bullish with the price aiming to reach $80k-$90k.

Back
Top Bottom