Biggest mistake

Alex007

Number one biggest mistake new trade do is they treat forex trading as a money machine. Open trade and make profit. They think it is the easiest job in the world. But in reality you need profound understanding of the market. My advice to new trader is gain necessary knowledge and skills.

The biggest mistake of forex trading is to choose the wrong broker. I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong choice of brokers. Though you have a lot of knowledge about forex, a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading for a long time. I change many brokers in my trading life. At last, I found Forex4you. It is perfect for me because of their easy techniques of trading, low spread, and dynamic leverage.

Making a good profit from Forex trading is just a difficult thing in the world, though more than thousands of Forex traders are still very interested in making a profit by doing Forex trading. Yes, it is possible of becoming rich even by doing Forex trading, but try to follow the proper rules of Forex business.
As a trader, I select the TP Global FX trading Company because they are very active in providing customer service without any error. They firstly give free training courses so that the newcomers can easily learn and become well- educated in the Forex market. For making good profit their high trading leverage facility from 1:500 and low zero spread is very much efficient. Now I am earning good money."

I see that the biggest mistake that the most of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Eurotrader. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

Forex trading is easy if you have strong knowledge about forex then. Every trader makes a mistake in the forex market. The most major mistake in the forex market is choosing a scam broker. If you trade with a reliable broker then it will be quite easy for you to earn profits. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are very supportive and helpful.

A wise trader always keeps record of their past trade by maintaining trading journal. When trader make a winning trade, they need to know exactly how and why. More importantly, they need to know the same details to avoid unnecessary repeats when they lose. Trading journal is very helpful in trading. However, my broker Eurotrader always prove me monthly statement of my trade.

Forex trading is not a money-making machine. It is possible to make a lot of profit in the Forex market by working according to discipline. There is a lot of skill to be developed in trading. If the skill development is not good, then it is not possible to make a profit in trading. You can never learn to trade and it is never possible. So you have to focus on learning to trade all the time, then the profit in trading will become automatic.

Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account. I started my forex trading with a demo account of Tpglobalfx broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.

There are countless mistakes that people come to make but biggest one is about the broker, it is something that makes a huge difference. If our broker is not reliable or trustworthy, it will not help us one bit. Therefore, it is must for us to ensure that we work with a broker that can be relied and trusted upon.

Back
Top Bottom