Which coins are best for investment?

Bitcoin is surely the safe bet for long term investment. I think the crypto winter is the best opportunity for us to accumulate some BTC as well as Ether. But you must be prepared to hold it for a longer duration as we are still unsure when the crypto market will recover.

I like crypto coins that are potentially profitable over the long-term. Bitcoin and Ethereum will always be my all time favourite crypto coins.

Bitcoin is really the king of all cryptocoins. But with the downfall of bitcoin, more and more traders are trying to look for a replacement. As bitcoin has been in a bear market for almost a year now, some of the best coins for 2022 are Ethereum, Cardano, PancakeSwap, and XRP.

According to current market conditions, the best coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Avalanche, Lucky Block, and XRP. However, the market is unpredictable, so good research is necessary before engaging in any of these coins.

If you are new and want to be on the safe side, then Bitcoin should be on the top of the list. It’s very low but we can expect it to rise in the future. So, you can hold. Other than that, I think Etherum and Cardano are good to invest in.

You have told us about the most significant and highest capitalization cryptocurrencies, which is correct. However, this year I realized that the cryptocurrency market is dying. Look at the price of bitcoin last year; it was about 68k dollars, and now it barely reached 20k dollars. Therefore, at the beginning of 2022, I cashed out all the money from the cryptocurrency and decided to invest it in trading because trading is always stable. The currency market will never die in my life as long as capitalism exists. Therefore, I learned as much as possible about trading aud usd from experienced people, and now I earn money this way.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, guys. Most of them are very reasonable. Personally, I mostly invest in TBC and ETH. I use them for long runs only. My friend from greedyrates.ca advised me to invest in BTC, actually. It was the very beginning of cryptocurrency becoming popular. Eventually, BTC investments helped me buy a huge house and a car. Btw, guys. What do you think of NFT? Is this niche worth investing in it? I’d be really grateful to hear your thoughts on it. Thanks in advance. Best wishes.

Last edited:
Recently, it has been completely unlucky to gamble. Do you have access to unique amulets or talismans? I've started to believe in virtually everything lately, but it's unfortunate that it doesn't always work. I would become quickly wealthy if there were any solidity to all these supernatural coincidences. I try to contribute to nearly every website
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://1houseofpokies.com/

I’d say Bitcoin is the best option for a beginner and a seasoned trader as well. Though, before trading blindly with either of the coins it is advised to do self-research. Just because you trade/invest in a particular coin that doesn’t mean you’re going to make money. To be profitable one needs to know how trading/investing works.

Bitcoin in last few days still move low trading range giving opportunity to get a swing high and swing low at the hourly timeframe, Bitcoin price seems stable movement amid US target inflation rate under 2%

My votes are on Bitcoin and Eterum. Though some altcoins are very promising, I’m not sure whether to invest or not. Thoughts?

Because the market is currently volatile, choosing a crypto coin should be done with caution. You should choose cryptocurrencies that are safe and have the potential to profit.

Back
Top Bottom