Best CFD Brokers In The US

jeanpatterson

Hi, are there any good forex brokers that allow CFD trading in the US? I’ve been searching for them but apparently, not many brokers accept US traders. But, I’m sure there are some that do, so if anyone can suggest good CFD brokers, it’ll be great, thanks!

I would advice you to choose a CFD broker that offer low commissions and a competitive trading environment.

Prefer practicing on a demo of the chosen broker to check the reliability of the broker. Also consider the client support offered by the broker.

If you are a beginners choose a broker that has low minimum deposit to avoid risking unnecessary. But also consider their overall trading costs and not just minimum deposits.

All the traders have different set of requirements when it comes to broker. Charges imposed by the broker remain a unceasing factor. Lesser the trading charges better it is for traders.

Coinexx and cryptorocket are good to use - both support a wide range of instruments including cryptos, stock indices, metals, and oil. So, yeah, overall trading conditions are good from my side. What exactly are you looking to trade?

There are a few that are decent. If looking for regulated US brokers then TD Ameritrade is supposed to be good and of course you have Oanda. However I know many have problems with the restrictions imposed on traders by the regulators and look offshore to get preferential conditions. CedarFX are a good option for you if that's the case as they are low spread and 0% commission. Pepperstone might also be a good one to look into if you can use them.

There are many factors to consider while looking for a CFD brokers. The two most important factors are spreads and commissions. The lower, the better

I don't have any particular broker in mind as there are many out there. It would be better to test their demo accounts first and then take a call.

Low fee and thin spreads are must-to-have in a broker. Other criteria that you can look for in are low deposits, fast execution, and quick pay outs.

there are many different ones out there that you can sign up with they will all offer different things though, you will need to do some research and look in to them, regulated ones are supposedly safer but there leverage and trade options are poor, offshore like EagleFX i use have a good crypto and futures rage with better leverage, there a so many out there you will need to test out demos small deposits and withdrawals and try for a while before risking to much.

Maybe not all CFD brokers operate in US citizens because they have different regulations, for US traders I think it better to look at the broker regulated in US regulations that have strict rules like max leverage 1:50 to protect small investors. But US citizens who live outside the US can choose an international broker like FXOpen to start trading in the CFD market.

I'm also from the US and I had a hard time with this when I started. Ultimately went with CedarFX, things have been good so far so I'd recommend checking them out if you're still looking.

Don't jump into live trading without earning knowledge and skill by trading on the demo account. So, patience in trading is a must. If you can be so, you can win Forex trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom