Algorithmic trader using Forex® VPS®

Hello everybody!

I'm an independent trader located in London, England.

In the past I was a professional developer. Long time ago started my forex trading journey as a hobby. I coded different expert advisors, indicators, and etc things. The goal was to improve my coding skills. I wrote thousands of lines of code. I created many algorithms based on mathematical models. Initially the results has been catastrophic. I didn't know anything about trading. I thought everything was easy. I expected that everything could be done with quick code. After that realised that forex trading and investing are complicated. They can not make you rich for day or week or even months. I realised that they should be treated like any other business. You have to take care of him all the time. To work hard. To improve yourself and the knowledge that you have....

So imperceptibly, improving my already written codes, I became a full-time trader. The money earned from trading gradually increased and increased.... Suddenly, however, growth stopped. I was trying to improve my strategies. Unfortunately without results.

I started looking for information where I'm wrong? :unsure: I saw a post of a colleague who explains that the main reason that determines whether a strategy will be profitable or not is latency slippage. Once you remove the slippage trading become much profitable. The only tool that can eliminate slippage is the genuine Forex VPS with X-connect to my broker. Of course be careful. Market is flooded with fake products with the same name. The original is only one!

I hope that here will find other traders here who have preserved through the tough times or learning to trade and are now profitable. Although I am well experienced in both technical and fundamental analysis, I prefer to trade all the time automatically following the mathematical models and logic without emotions and feelings.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who will frown upon this approach to trading but I've learned over the years that it is best to stick with a strategy you know well and one that works for the individual trader.

Feel free to drop me a message, a friend request or follow me.

I look forward to connecting with some of you.

Best regards,

Back
Top Bottom