Are indicators reliable?

Alex007

Technically yes, these indicators are reliable. But the most important thing is how much you know about the indicators. More or less every indicator works. Everything depends on your skills and knowledge. The best indicator is the indicators that work for you. That's why learning trading needs time. You need to do a lot of experiment to find the suitable one for you.

Hi Guys, I didn't have the slightest of knowledge in Forex until taking the training course on www.romans12fx.com , they give you all the information needed to trade and also the real truths about forex! Plus you get a whole system to start trading with! Romans make it very simple to trade.

Yes, the indicator is always helpful especially moving average indicator always works cause I am using this on FreshForex broker since 2012 and almost every time I get a positive response from it so if you are newbie here then you can rely on RSI and moving average indicator.

In the forex market, there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every trader always tries to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.
When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me the highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching for a long time, I got TP Global FX, which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in the forex market with the help of them.

Beginners must be very serious about trading. Before starting the trade in the forex market they should know about the basics of forex. With the help of a demo account, this problem can be solved easily. The demo account is the best option to know about the basics of forex. I used a demo account of Forex4you at first to know the basics. Still, now I am trading under this broker.

If you can swim in the sea of forex, you will become rich. To survive and earn money from the forex market you have to be well educated and you have to know all the techniques of forex properly. By taking the right decision at the right time in the right place you can earn a lot of money. To earn more money you need to choose a broker which can help you to make the right decision and make a profit easily. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They always help me to take important decisions and help me to make a profit easily.

Yes, indicators work in Forex trading but not all indicators so I'm not sure about your indicators cause I used many outside indicators which did not work properly only RSI and MACD worked fine so I have a bit negative thinking for outside indicators.

Indicators are reliable if you know how to utilize it. Some time trader uses several indicators in one chart which make the analysis more complicate. Trader should not complicate the trading. It is better to master one or two indicator which can bring the success. I am forex trader too. My broker Eurotrader give me almost all indicator available in the market. But I only use RSI and MA.

Back
Top Bottom