Are you affected with greed?

LeoFx

Greed is the result of poor psychology and traders take high risk being yield to greed. Every forex trader should work on recovering from greed. FXOpulence's 1:500 leverage and narrow trading spread will surely increase your return.

actually the trades losses is just a part of losses in trading and the major part happens when you trade to revenge or greedy

I think if you can cover some losses, it is not necessarily irrational to be slightly greedy. That is of course if you have the knowledge and experience to bring in some profit that will push you to become greedy.

I am incredibly patient with my positions and I believe it to be a reason why I am not so easily driven into being greedy.

Previously, when I first started trading Forex, I was very greedy. I wanted to earn a lot of money and quickly. But when I saw that such a position only leads to losses of money, I realized that I need to learn to control risks. Otherwise, trading will never reach a positive zone and will not generate income.

Back
Top Bottom