brokers ensure the security of your money

eleanorkim

Hello all!
How are you today?
Have you ever thought that while you are leaving lots of money in a broker account how do brokers ensure the security of client funds and protect against potential breaches or cyber threats?

Until now I do not hear of a broker losing money because cyber attack, however, it is possible to occur, one way to minimize the risk get a cyber attack, is I think the broker already prepare a security layer to protect it, the page must be encrypted, then warned to the client to access cabinet trading through official address in the browser, then sent certain code to email or mobile phone number.

Along with FXOpen, and so far still fine, every time withdraw money, there is an option will get a code in an email or sms to verify, this is included as a step to protect against unauthorized withdrawal. Important here to make sure when login cabinet trading through the official address to avoid phishing websites that wants to stealth password

Salut, Polakandil
Thank you for always responding to me.
I apologize because I have a pessimistic mindset LOL, but I constantly consider what might occur—even if it's just 1%— I am the same even in my own life.
Concerning the money we left with the brokers, I was concerned.
I appreciate you mentioning your preferred broker.
I promise to check back with you if I have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom