Can you stick to your trading plan?

Latham

For me, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't because of changing market condition and the market isn't all time up to my expectation. What about you?

Usually, I like to set and forget, when already submitted a plan trading in the market, set stop loss and target profit then forget it until the market reaches risk or target. However, as human nature, sometimes when the target is already achieved but still want to repeat a new order and want to get more. I think discipline is an easy term to say but needs strong mentality to realize it.

For me, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't because of changing market condition and the market isn't all time up to my expectation. What about you?
Losses can be a part of the trading journey, as long as you set daily limits on them and extract valuable lessons from those losses. This process is precisely what contributes to gaining experience and developing a strong trading intuition.

I am always quite careful when I go live but it is not so easy to stick by it in all situations.

A human being can be afflicted with several bad qualities that can keep him lag behind in every sector. Especially, two qualities greed and emotion can destroy you completely so you must not be greedy about Forex trading because it will work as an obstacle to the way of earning profit. FXOpulence is a great broker for all professionals and they allow traders with all trading facilities.

I always follow my trading plan and my trading strategy. Yes, there are not always profitable trades, but I trade with stop losses and close a small loss in time, which generally allows profits to grow due to more profitable trades.

A trading plan is very important in trading. But it is also necessary that the broker allows you to trade comfortably, ensure minimum spreads and stable operation of the terminal like my broker. Then it will be easier to achieve your goal and it will be more profitable to trade without negative emotions. A good broker helps with this.

Back
Top Bottom