• Welcome to your Forex Forum - share your currency trading news & tips!

Confidence is very important

Alex007

Confidence is very important. Confidence comes from knowledge and skills. Without proper knowledge and skills if anyone thinks he has lot of confidence, he can make money, then that's overconfidence. We should not be overconfident. Most of the newbies are overconfident. They focus on profit rather than developing skills.

In Forex trading a trader can earn huge profit in a short time by using leverage which is a powerful trading tool. By checking the volume of leverage traders can select their broker in trading. In the business, the high leverage can also bring high risk. But with my reliable and regulated trading broker Tpglobalfx I am using the high leverage 1:500, besides using risk management techniques to control the risks.

forum.forex

Administrator
Staff member
In Forex trading a trader can earn huge profit in a short time by using leverage which is a powerful trading tool. By checking the volume of leverage traders can select their broker in trading. In the business, the high leverage can also bring high risk. But with my reliable and regulated trading broker Tpglobalfx I am using the high leverage 1:500, besides using risk management techniques to control the risks.
Why don't you ask tpglobalfx to associate with forum.forex for our mutual growth and benefit?

Jhon Dumani

If you want to become a professional trader you need to have confidence. Low confidence can put you in danger. Most of the traders can not succeed in this market because of their low confidence. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make decisions to make a profit from this market. I always try to keep confident about my trading and making money from the market consistently.