Crypto market pros and cons

Lee.me

Greetings to everybody!

I want to learn more about cryptos because I have no experience with them.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of this market?
I'd be delighted to hear from you folks.

The crypto market becomes big industry adding crowd in the financial market, cryptocurrency offers value better than flat money, however in fact cryptocurrency has its own high volatility, like Bitcoin as the piooneer of cryptocurrency, the value remains up and down in high volatility. On one side could give a good return for investors, on the other side can make investors lose money, in case money transfer one advantage of usage Bitcoin transfer is almost instant and low fee.

The crypto market becomes big industry adding crowd in the financial market, cryptocurrency offers value better than flat money, however in fact cryptocurrency has its own high volatility, like Bitcoin as the piooneer of cryptocurrency, the value remains up and down in high volatility. On one side could give a good return for investors, on the other side can make investors lose money, in case money transfer one advantage of usage Bitcoin transfer is almost instant and low fee.

I've also heard that this market is relatively new, and therefore, its historical data may not reveal consistent patterns. Is that correct?

I've also heard that this market is relatively new, and therefore, its historical data may not reveal consistent patterns. Is that correct?

In fact, the price histories are very dynamic, if the pattern is consistent, take profit from trading crypto will easy take, Bitcoin market is like the forex market in general, if you want to check BTCUSD price histories, just visit coinmarketcap, or use demo ECN FXOpen and open pair BTCUSD, however still possible to making a good profit we can understand the pattern market behavior, in theory, the price will repeat itself.

In fact, the price histories are very dynamic, if the pattern is consistent, take profit from trading crypto will easy take, Bitcoin market is like the forex market in general, if you want to check BTCUSD price histories, just visit coinmarketcap, or use demo ECN FXOpen and open pair BTCUSD, however still possible to making a good profit we can understand the pattern market behavior, in theory, the price will repeat itself.

Hmmm interesting, thanks for the explanation. Maybe I give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom