Daily Market Analytics - Forex

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 22nd FEB, 2024

GBPUSD – Bullish Trend Reversal

iidBSBu.png

GBPUSD had a strong bullish momentum today when the prices touched a high of 1.2708 after which we saw a downwards retracement in its levels touching a low of 1.2611.
We can see that the prices remained in a consolidation channel after which we can see the resumption of the bullish trend.

We can see the formation of Bullish Trend Reversal pattern with the Adaptive Moving Average AMA20 and AMA50 in the daily timeframe.
The prices of GBPUSD are ranging near the support of triangle in the weekly timeframe.

The price is back over the Pivot point in the weekly timeframe indicating the bullish tone present in the markets with immediate targets of 1.2696.
GBPUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and below its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2611 mark.
  • Short-term range appears to be Mild Bullish.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2600 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating high market volatility.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2660 and is moving into a Bullish channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2664 and the next target is located at 1.2696 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 70%.

Note: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading.

For in-depth analysis, please check FXOpen Blog

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 26th FEB, 2024

EURUSD – Bullish Trend Reversal

QmCn1B1.png

EURUSD started this week moving into a consolidation channel after which we can see a breakout in the form of a bullish momentum touching a high of 1.0859 today in the US Trading session.
We are now looking for some market consolidation as the prices have corrected lower, after which a fresh upside wave is expected towards the 1.0917 which is a 50% Retracement From 13 Week High/Low.

We have seen a Bullish opening of the markets this week.
The Momentum indicator is back over zero in the weekly timeframe indicating the bullish tone present in the markets with immediate targets of 1.0917.

The prices of EURUSD are ranging near the support of the triangle and channel in the weekly timeframe.
In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0897 which is a 1 Months high.

EURUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.

• Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0814 mark.
  • Short-term range appears to be Neutral.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0830 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0917 which is a 50% Retracement From 13 Week High/Low.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0848 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0840 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0897.

Note: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 26th FEB, 2024

GBPUSD – Aroon Indicator Bullish Trend

UyJMf2E.png

GBPUSD started his week into a consolidation channel after which we can see some upside moves touching a high of 1.2698 in the US Trading session.
Now again the prices of Pound have entered into a consolidation wave which is expected to last for around 12 hrs.

We can see the formation of Aroon indicator Bullish Trend in the 2-hourly timeframe.
The prices of GBPUSD are ranging near the support of channel in the 15-minutes timeframe.

We can see the formation of Bullish price crossover pattern with the Moving Average MA50 in the daily timeframe.
GBPUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and below its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.

• Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2657 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2650 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2674 and is moving into a Bullish channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2677 and the next target is located at 1.2702 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 13 Week High.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 05th MAR, 2024

EURUSD – Ichimoku: price is over the cloud

eW1KhuH.png

EURUSD started this week on a bullish note and managed to touch a high of 1.0866 after which we can see some market consolidation. We are now looking to Re-enter the bullish channel after the current consolidation phase gets over.
We can see the formation of Bullish Trend reversal pattern with adaptive moving average AMA20 in the 1-hourly timeframe.

We can see that the Ichimoku: price is over the cloud in the 4-hourly timeframe indicating the bullish nature of the markets.
The Williams percent range indicator is back over zero in the weekly timeframe indicating the bullish tone present in the markets with immediate targets of 1.0869.

The prices of EURUSD are ranging near the support of the triangle and channel in the weekly timeframe.
In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0869 which is a 3-10 Day MACD Oscillator Stalls.

EURUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages:
  • Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.08004 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0840 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating less market volatility.

The next resistance is located at 1.0917 which is a 50% Retracement From 13 Week High/Low.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0852 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0848 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0917.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 05th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Price is back over the pivot point

3zVexJ4.png

GBPUSD started his week into a consolidation channel after which we can see some downside moves touching a low of 1.2670 today in the Asian trading session.
Now again the prices of Pound have entered into a consolidation wave which is expected to last for around 12 hrs.

We can see that the Price is back over the pivot point in the 4-hourly timeframe indicating a bullish trend present in the markets.
We have also seen a bullish opening of the markets this week.

We can see the formation of Bullish trend reversal pattern with the adaptive moving average AMA20 in the 1-hourly timeframe.

GBPUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and below its 200-hour SMA simple moving average:
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2600 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2670 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2682 and is moving into a Bullish channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2691 and the next target is located at 1.2702 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 13 Week High.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 11th MAR, 2024

0NY5xLf.png

EURUSD was unable to sustain its bullish momentum and after touching a high of 1.0980 on 8th March we saw downwards retracement towards the lows of 1.0914 seen today in the US trading session.
We can see that the prices of Euro have now stabilized and are looking to enter into a consolidation zone after which we can see some upwards recovery.
We can see the formation of Bullish Trend reversal pattern in both the 15-minutes and weekly timeframes.
The MACD crosses UP its Moving Average in the weekly timeframe.

The prices of EURUSD are ranging near the support of the triangle in the weekly timeframe indicating the bullish nature of the markets.
In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0959 which is a 61.8% Retracement from the 52 Week Low.

EURUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.
  • Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0870 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0900 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0969 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 13 Week High.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0923 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0917 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0959.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 11th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Resistance of Channel is Broken

a1kAicV.png

GBPUSD was unable to sustain its bullish momentum and after touching a high of 1.2883 we saw downwards retracement towards the low of 1.2795 formed today in the US trading session.
The prices of Pound are expected to enter into a consolidation zone after which we can see some upwards correction.
We can see that the Resistance of the channel is broken in the daily timeframe indicating a bullish trend present in the markets.
We have also seen a bullish opening of the markets this week.

We can see the formation of Bullish trend as the prices of GBPUSD are ranging near horizontal support in both the 15-minutes and 1-hourly timeframes.
GBPUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2700 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2800 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2805 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2830 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 12th MAR, 2024

EURUSD – Bullish Price Crossover

lBljWYE.png

EURUSD continues to move into a consolidation channel having touched a high of 1.0938 after which we can see some minor correction downwards towards a low of 1.0921 levels.
The prices of EURUSD are looking to enter into a bullish channel with the formation of Bullish price crossover pattern in both the 15-minutes and 1-hourly timeframes.
We can see the formation of Parabolic SAR indicator bullish reversal pattern in the 30-minutes timeframe.
The MACD crosses UP its Moving Average in the 15-minutes timeframe.

We have also seen the formation of Bullish Harami pattern in the daily timeframe.
In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0969 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 13 Week High.

• Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0915 mark.

The next resistance is located at 1.0969 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 13 Week High.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0931 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0928 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0969.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 12th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Moving Average Bullish Crossover

whr1tSf.png

GBPUSD was unable to sustain its bullish momentum and after touching a high of 1.282 we saw downwards retracement towards the low of 1.2776 formed today in the European trading session.
The prices of Pound are expected to enter into a consolidation zone after which we can see some upwards correction.
The RSI indicator is back over 50 in the 4-hourly timeframe indicating a bullish trend present in the markets.

The prices of GBPUSD are ranging near horizontal support in the 1-hourly timeframe.
We can see the formation of Moving Average bullish crossovers with MA20 and MA50 in the daily timeframe.

• Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2749 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2780 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2794 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2803 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2835 levels which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 13th MAR, 2024

EURUSD – Resistance of Channel is Broken

OjI2sOS.png

EURUSD continued its bullish momentum today after the consolidation phase and managed to touch a high of 1.0963 in the US trading session after which we can see some consolidation coming into the markets.
We are now looking to re-enter the bullish zone after the current wave of consolidation gets over and touch the 1-months high of 1.0980 soon.
We can see that the resistance of the channel is broken in the 1-hourly timeframe indicating a bullish tone present in the markets.

The Aroon indicator is giving a bullish trend signal in the 4-hourly timeframe.
Some of the technical indicators are also giving a neutral tone indicating the presence of the consolidation wave at present in the markets.
In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0980 which is a 1-months high.

• Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0920 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0950 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0975 which is a Price 3 Standard Deviations Resistance.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0957 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0942 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0980.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 13th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Bullish Trend Reversal

XuD7WDS.png

GBPUSD was indecisive today moving in a zigzag pattern after which we can see some fresh bullish confirmations coming into the markets.
The prices of Pound are expected to enter into a consolidation zone after which we can see some upwards correction towards the 1.2838 levels.
We can see the formation of Bullish Trend Reversal pattern with Moving Average MA50 in the 1-hourly timeframe.

We have also detected the formation of Ichimoku - Bullish crossover: Tenkan & Kijun pattern in the 1-hourly timeframe which is a bullish pattern.
The RSI indicator is back over 50 in the 2-hourly timeframe indicating a Bullish tone present in the markets.

GBPUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and above its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2775 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2800 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2805 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2813 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2851 levels which is a 3-10 Day MACD Oscillator Stalls.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 20th MAR, 2024

OMREA9I.png

EURUSD started this week on a bearish note touching a low of 1.0834 on 19th March after which we can see that the prices have entered into a consolidation channel.
Today we saw that the prices of EURUSD were able to manage a breakout and we saw the emergence of a bullish momentum with a continuous uptick in the prices of EURUSD.
We can see the formation of Bullish Trend Reversal pattern with the Adaptive Moving Average AMA20, AMA50 and AMA100 in the 4-hourly timeframe.

The MACD indicator is back over zero in the 2-hourly timeframe indicating a bullish tone present in the markets.
Most of the technical indicators are giving a bullish tone with further upsides located at 1.0943 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.
In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0948 at which the Price Crosses 9 Day Moving Average Stalls.

• Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0936 mark.

The next resistance is located at 1.0943 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.
EURUSD is now trading above its Pivot levels of 1.0915 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0907 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0948.

Disclaimer: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading. It is not to be construed as an opinion, offer, solicitation, recommendation, or financial advice of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 20th MAR, 2024

RWVc8um.png

GBPUSD opened this week on a bearish note and touched a low of 1.2666 on 19th March after which we can see the prices moving towards the consolidation phase in the markets.
Today we saw a bullish breakout in the markets with the prices of GBPUSD touching a high of 1.2786 in the US Trading session.
The Resistance of the channel is broken in the 1-hourly timeframe. We can also see the formation of Moving Average Bullish crossovers: AMA20 and AMA50 in the 1-hourly timeframe.

We have also detected the formation of Bullish Harami pattern in the weekly timeframe.
Some of the technical indicators are also giving a neutral stance indicating the presence of the consolidation wave in the markets.

GBPUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.

• Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2683 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2770 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading above its Pivot levels of 1.2779 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.

The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2791 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2808 at which the Price Crosses 9 Day Moving Average Stalls.
GBPUSD is poised to continue its bullish moves with the immediate targets of 1.2835 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.

Disclaimer: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading. It is not to be construed as an opinion, offer, solicitation, recommendation, or financial advice of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 25th MAR, 2024

EURUSD – Bullish Harami Pattern

rkuENYJ.png

EURUSD started this week on a bearish note touching a low of 1.0801 today in the early Asian trading session, after which we can see that the prices have entered in a consolidation phase.
We can see the start of a Bullish Trend from the 1.806 levels with a continued escalation in the prices of Euro towards the 1.0840 levels.
We can see the formation of Bullish Harami pattern in the daily timeframe and now we are looking to cross 1.0866 which is a 14 Day RSI at 50%.

The price of EURUSD is back over the pivot point in the daily timeframe indicating the presence of the bullish trend in the markets.
The price of Euro is ranging near the support of the Channel and Triangle in the weekly timeframe.
Most of the technical indicators are giving a bullish tone with further upsides located at 1.0866 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 4 Week Low.

EURUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.
  • Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0807 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0825 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0866 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 4 Week Low.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0838 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0835 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0866.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 25th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Bullish Engulfing Lines

h2rYjBR.png

GBPUSD opened this week on a bearish note from its decline last week and touched a low of 1.2594 after which we can see a continuous upsurge in its levels.
We can see the formation of Bullish Engulfing lines in the 1-hourly timeframe.
The Aroon indicator is giving a bullish trend in the 15-minutes timeframe.

We have also detected the formation of Moving Average bullish crossovers: MA50 & MA100 in the 30-minutes timeframe.
The support of the channel is broken and the prices of GBPUSD are ranging near horizontal support in the daily timeframe.

GBPUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2594 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2620 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2637 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2639 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2661 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 13 Week Low.

GBPUSD is poised to continue its bullish moves with the immediate targets of 1.2670 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 30%.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 16th APR, 2024

W7zkLGo.png

EURUSD started this week moving in a zigzag pattern and we can see that the prices entered into a consolidation phase yesterday after which we can see the resumption of the Uptrend.
We can see the formation of a Bullish Trend Reversal pattern with both the Moving Average and the Adaptive Moving averages in the 30-minutes timeframe.
Some of the Technical Indicators are also giving a Neutral stance present into the markets.

We can see that the MACD crosses UP its Moving Average in the 4-hourly timeframe indicating a Bullish Trend present into the markets.
The Resistance of the channel is broken in the 15-minutes timeframe indicating the Bullish tone of the markets.

EURUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.
  • Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0607 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0620 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0663 which is a Price 2 Standard Deviations Resistance.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0627 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0601 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0663.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 16th APR, 2024

EIXe3Ul.png

GBPUSD opened this week on an uncertain note after which we can see that the prices have started to move towards the consolidation phase.
We can see the resumption of the Uptrend within the Hourly chart of GBPUSD today.
The Resistance of the Channel is Broken in the 15-minutes Timeframe.
The MACD Indicator is back over Zero indicating the Bullish Trend formation in the 30-minutes timeframe.
The prices of GBPUSD are ranging Near the Support of the Channel in the Daily Timeframe.
GBPUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2426 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2440 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2448 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2460 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2483 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 20%.

Back
Top Bottom