• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

DOW JONES ( US30 ) Record High!

MasterTrader

With the FED Optimism and the CPIs wave from last week, along with some Strong Earnings reports it is really no surprise!

Why are you still on the wrong side of the scale?

Why should everything be complicated when really is not?

Follow us, sign up, get a free Bonus, Analysis, Signals and Support!

Ok, so how can someone get your signals?

@Amadeus.V You can message my assistant on Telegram ( @joannemalberg ) or ( t.me/joannemalberg) Or once you sign up with our Partners/Broker for free through the Link above and confirm your account the team will assist you with the rest. Next one will come Monday as no serious Investor trades on Friday with the big institutions out

Too much hassle. Can you explain here? Do I need to pay you something?

You asked me for Signals and I explained the process. I already posted a free one on this biased forum full of Brokers and so-called 'traders'.
Some people signed up already which is nice. If you are looking for signals that is the way @Amadeus.V but this broker doesn't accept US/Canadian Citizens if you are one, although they have a license there.

But why do I have to sign up with a broker to get signals? Can't I use the brokers that I am using?
I'm a UK citizen.

Good luck with your broker then my guy. What do you want me to do? Post you free signals here every week?

Nothing good comes for free, besides s*x. Well, some people pay for it of course like Phoenix

Can I pay for your signals?
If I join the broker will it be free?
Joining the broker is free, Trading is not as you know. Once joined you will be added to my mailing list for the signals.
If results are there and you are happy, you can give me % of the wins you feel comfortable with. How does that sound?

What a waste of time - I am done with this forum man. You are a bunch of salty losers and minimum paid salespeople for scam brokers

Back
Top Bottom