• Welcome to your Forex Forum - share your currency trading strategies, news & tips!

Hi Traders, Does someone has a Forex course ? I like to learn it

Exclusion

I’d suggest any newbie to go for a free course as a beginner. The basics of the course will provide you fundamental knowledge about the forex market. Having this basic knowledge you can start testing your ideas and trading strategies on a demo account. You can further sign up for any course which you think is suitable for gaining further knowledge.

Racloir

I think everyone already mentioned it but it goes without saying that the Babypips course is the best one for beginners. Most of us started from there and you should check that out too. Happy learning!

Hi, I started my journey by watching Youtube videos and joining forums like Babypips & forum.forex. You can do the same. Hope you find success soon!

I would suggest you to learn it for free!
If you're interested in learning about forex trading, there are plenty of great resources available online. You can prefer to watch videos from YouTube channels that focus on forex trading. There are many different channels out there that can provide helpful information and tips. Some of our favourites include Trading with Rayner, and The Trading Channel.
While there is a lot of valuable information available for free on YouTube, keep in mind that not all of it is created equal.

I totally agree! It is better to try getting knowledge from free sources and if the person still thinks he needs the course he can then go for it

Wrongous

Use the internet to help you learn and improve your knowledge. This forum is also an excellent source of information. There are many more on the internet that are similar to this one.

Hi, you can find many courses online available for free but I suggest you practice on a demo account first. Gain some perspective and then do a course. Good luck.

Tambour

You can find thousands, if not millions, of useful resources on the internet to learn about the market and trading. There is no shortage of educational material. You simply need to gather your will to learn and work hard and then dive into the vast ocean of currencies.

Dopper

There are many courses on forex trading but I recommend learning with demo accounts and videos.
Demo accounts are the ideal way to learn Forex trading. Demo accounts allow you to trade without risking any money and you can access them from anywhere in the world. When you sign up for a demo account, you will be given a set of instructions on how to trade successfully.

I never paid a penny to learn trading. Everything is available a button away. Research and you will find good and free resources to learn trading. Best of luck!

Comline

Hi there! There are many good forex courses available online. But I’ll recommend to you the Babypips course - School of Pipsology. It is a highly detailed, structured course, explained in a beautiful manner that will help you learn. You need to be consistent with your studies so that you finish all chapters thoroughly.

Runcinate

Don’t give up on paid courses! You should check the free course available on babypips. Or you can watch youtube videos, which are nice to take knowledge from traders for free!

SkyPhoto

Hi there, you can find many courses online. Checkout the Pipsology course on BabyPips, it’s informational and easy to comprehend. Good luck.

Idealism

Numerous courses are offered online, both for a fee and for no charge. At first, you should only select free courses; if those are insufficient for your learning needs, you can then select paid courses.

Modulus

Although there are many paid and free courses available, you should go with the one that covers the most information. However, looking for a free course will provide you a foundation and familiarise you with the market and you can decide whether to start trading or not.

Top Bottom