High leverage brokers that accept bitcoin deposit

brendalloyd

I think not many are unaware of the benefits of crypto deposits - they are fast and cheap. Yet there are forex brokers that do not offer crypto deposits and still rely on the old ways. Here I’ve compiled a list of high leverage forex brokers that give this option.
1. Turnkeyforex
Min deposit: $10, Leverage: 500x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDC and TUSD.
2. Liteforex
Min deposit: $50, Leverage: 500x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin and Litecoin.
3. Freshforex
Min deposit: $20, Leverage: 2000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Ripple, Ethereum, Zcash, Tether, USD Coin, True USD, Paxos Standard, DAI.
4. Leoprime
Min deposit: $10, Leverage: 1000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin.
5. LMFX
Min deposit: $50, Leverage: 1000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ripple.
6. Fxglory
Min deposit: $1, Leverage: 3000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin and TUSD.
7. Paxforex
Min deposit: $10, Leverage: 500x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin.
8. Tradersway
Min deposit: $5, Leverage: 1000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, USDC, USDT and TUSD.

I don't think anybody in today's time would actually not use crypto for funding their accounts. The withdrawals are much faster and there's no verification of any sort that is required.

I don't think anybody in today's time would actually not use crypto for funding their accounts. The withdrawals are much faster and there's no verification of any sort that is required.
That’s the biggest benefit. You also don’t need to reveal your bank account or credit card details which I feel is great in terms of financial security.

It's ironic if you can't find brokers that accept crypto payments. I am glad that you shared this list. I am sure that a lot of traders' searches would end here.

Thanks for sharing the list. I have been looking for such a list where I get so many broker options to compare and make my choice.

In my opinion the best thing about crypto transactions is that they are highly secured and are fastest. I'm glad the broker I'm using (finprotrading) offers this payment option.

In my opinion the best thing about crypto transactions is that they are highly secured and are fastest. I'm glad the broker I'm using (finprotrading) offers this payment option.
Definitely! Withdrawals through other methods take time, but with bitcoin the whole process is much faster.

I really like to use bitcoin for funding my trading account because when you take your profits in bitcoin you know that you are getting your hands on something that will increase in value over time. Otherwise if you don't want it you can anytime sell it as cash

I never knew that there are brokers who provide 3000X leverage. Are there really any traders who use such a high leverage? I would never go more than 500X even when I've developed exceptionally well trading skills.

I never knew that there are brokers who provide 3000X leverage. Are there really any traders who use such a high leverage? I would never go more than 500X even when I've developed exceptionally well trading skills.
There's no harm in using very high leverage if a trader has enough experience to back him up. Btw which broker are you using and what leverage are you comfortable using?

I have noticed that many brokers in this list offer micro lots which is great because using high leverage directly on a big account can be disastrous. I too like a broker with low spread and high leverage but it's good to understand first whether you can use a high leverage or not. While using the highest leverage, you should only choose brokers that offer negative balance protection.

As a scalper, high leverage isn't my concern but speedy execution and lower costs is. Can you suggest any broker for me?

It will certainly be interesting to see how this develops. Obviously central banks will be pushing their own digital currencies soon and I wonder whether crypto payments will still be allowed at all once CBDCs are fully deployed. I sold all my BTC at around $65k and only hold Cardano (ADA) nowadays. Despite its teething problems I see great upside potential with this project over the long-term.
I think you've sold your holdings at a great profit because it was one of those times when bitcoin was at its peak and we never know if it will rise to that level again. There are 78 countries who have already started their CBDC initiatives and projects and we know that there are still a large part of conservatives who don't believe in bitcoin and they'd always prefer to choose a digital currency backed by the government

Back
Top Bottom