How to find traders to copy?

jeanpatterson

Hello all! I am thinking of getting started with copy trading. I want your opinion on where I can find traders to copy and what steps to follow to identify the right trader.

You can find traders on copy or social trading platforms like:
  • Zulutrade
  • eToro
  • Forex copier
  • Naga
  • AvaSocial
You can also find traders on trading forums or social media platforms but it’s best to consider a copy trading platform as these platforms have verified traders and also provide you with a lot of data that’s helpful in analysing if a trader is right fit for you.

In order to pick the right trader you can look into following factors:
  • Their ROI
  • Maximum drawdown
  • Number of followers
  • Number of winning/losing trades
  • Their strategy
These will help you make an informed decision.

ECN brokers are truly dedicated for serving their traders with the best facilities. However, finding a reliable broker nowadays is really tough. FXOpulence is a reliable trading broker allowing investors with a high security of funding.

Dear, To being mid-level Professional Forex trader, Learn & study minimum 1-2 month about Forex trading, Practice 1-month demo trading,
Try to learn theory note How to work Forex market, Forex trading strategy, Forex technical analysis, and also Forex market money management guidelines.

If any person spent 4-5 month behind Forex market, Hope that he/she will be good profitable Forex traders.

Hello all! I am thinking of getting started with copy trading. I want your opinion on where I can find traders to copy and what steps to follow to identify the right trader.

Some brokers integrate copying services in their platform like Etoro or FxStat from Hotforex. Connecting is simple however I spent decent time choosing reliable vendors since you have to evaluate their performance first and determine if their risk-adjusted returns suit your investment profile.

I don't support copy trading. Here you don't learn anything and it's hard to even call such a person a trader when he himself doesn't think or analyze the situation before a trade, but simply mindlessly copies other people's signals. Therefore, I chose the path of self-learning trading and analysis. But this is not enough, since you also need to trade with a broker with minimal spreads and instant execution so that trading is safe, profitable and the profit is greater. My broker fxopen copes well with such tasks. So far I have no complaints about its work.

Back
Top Bottom