How To Make It Easy? - Forex Scalping Strategy

skrimon

The scalping strategy is a renowned strategy in forex trading. Most forex experts are using this strategy. Because scalping means short-time trade. That's why as a beginner, it can hard to trade. So, here are some easy tips to get it easier for beginners--

• Choosing Pairs with Lowest Spreads

As mentioned before, FX scalping strategies are not about making massive returns on one or two trades, it operates on small 5 to 15 pip gains. Therefore, large broker spreads can easily eat into those margins and take out significant portions of the trader’s payout.

Consequently, those who are considering how to scalp Forex might be more selective about the Brokers and currencies they wish to trade. For a practical example let us take a look at the Axiory Forex Spreads.

The company offers three types of accounts to customers, each having different spreads. For the sake of simplicity, we will consider the Standard trading account.

• Picking More Volatile Pairs

Spreads are not the only useful criteria when choosing currency pairs for a scalping trading strategy. Another important factor is volatility. Since this style of trading seeks quick gains the market has to move faster to produce those results.

Less volatile pairs are not that useful for this purpose since it might take much more time for the rates to move. Consequently, instead of a 5 or 10-minute trade, the trader might have to wait for half an hour or more for the pair to reach the desired level.

• Avoiding Brokers with Dealing Desk

It goes without saying that, when it comes to trading, finding a broker with a good reputation is always important. However, if one uses FX scalping techniques that becomes even more crucial. In this style of trading, every second count.

Therefore the worst scenario for any trader would be if he or she opens positions, achieves 10 or 15 pip gains, but is prevented from closing positions because some Dealing desk rejects to execute orders. This can be especially harmful, if some major announcement or event is taking place, since a trader can lose a significant amount of money, because of that.

• Using Moving Averages

Moving on to the technical indicators used in the methods of scalping Forex strategy, for many traders the Simple Moving Average (SMA) or Exponential Moving Average (EMA) can be a very helpful tool. Traders can use a 5,10, 50, or even 100 periods SMA or EMA or higher depending on his or her preference.

One way to go about this is to look at the direction of the moving averages and open positions in accordance with them. Obviously, longer-term trades might require much more analysis, but in 1 to 15-minute trades, it might produce some results. This might not be one of the best Forex scalping techniques, but it can work for many traders.

• Utilizing Bollinger Bands

Bollinger bands can be a very handy Forex scalping indicator. A flat Bollinger Band line suggests that the market is settling down for tight-range trading. The basic strategy here is very simple: a trader can buy a currency pair if it moves close to the lower bound and sell pairs where the price is close to the upper band.

Clearly, this does not guarantee that all positions will succeed, however, this tactic might help traders to win the majority of the trades.

I hope, you have guts now. Just maintain these guides, you can easily use a scalping strategy on your own. Also, I want to share something that recently I am using Pipshunt for getting the right market prediction. Really, it gets me the high deal around the market. And with its reliability, it gets much smoother for me.

So, if you have any concerns about this, just make a decent comment.

Tried this scalping strategy a few times but it didn't work that well for me. Can see that I have made a mistake by choosing the wrong pair with wide spread. This post is really helpful @skrimon. Will try to follow these tips in my scalping trades.

Any DeFi or crypto project needs a marketing strategy to be successful. Why would people choose one crypto project instead of the other? How would they know about a particular company? Potential investors and traders are flooded with all sorts of information. The company must somehow get the message through to potential clients and investors to get their attention. News portals related to the crypto and finance industry may be able to provide such channels. However, major portals and news sites are beyond reach for the DeFi or crypto startups. Medium range ones like https://bitcoin2day.net for example, can be affordable even for a new company and provide a necessary marketing boost at the same time.

That's really kind of you to take out time and write down such detailed information regarding scalping. As a trader I have always found scalping a bit tricky, and have made better profits through swing trading.

Scalping is profitable only if applied properly. Since the profit margin per trade is limited, to get the most out of this trading strategy, a trader should have a strict exit plan. Because one large loss can eliminate many small gains the trader has worked hard to obtain. Also scalpers have to rely on good technical analysis skills.

Scalping is not for everyone, it requires sitting in front of a computer screen all day and a temperament to react very quickly. A scalper doesn’t get a chance to analyse the market, he must be able to pull the trigger as soon as he sees a small move, even as small as 5 pips.

While scalping I ensure that my broker offers tight spreads and the lowest trading costs, I also check the order execution speed because any delays in scalping cost you money.

While scalping, a well-built trading plan is a must. I ensure that before entering the market, I have my entry and exit points sorted and I am properly making use of stop loss and take profit.

Scalping is not an easy strategy. You have to be really experienced and knowledgeable to make use of it. First, gain some experience on a demo account and then, go live because it involves entering and exiting several trades in a day and without constant practice, it won't be easy for you.

Scalping requires one to have an excellent trading strategy. Traders need to have a good sense of indicators like moving averages, RSI, and ATR signals for scalping and other short-term trading. T/P order is also helpful in minimising losses.

Scalping method is very hard method to use it. You need to research and evaluating many factors like, reliable broker, latency, high-speed hardware, software, internet connection, slippage, a lot of cash, special broker conditions ( lower spread, fee). also scalping method is very unstable for market changing like high/low volatility, one bad day, system malfunction or other issues and account will be burned. If someone wants to do it in "home environment", well, good luck :) Regards Greg

Sometimes I like scalping on Gold, it has the symbol XAUUSD on the chart, the pairs sometimes move very large movement, but I am only take a small risk here, often based pending order on support and resistance zone based analysis, in FXOpen this pair has low spread

Scalping is a trading strategy that is used when you want to make a small profit on every trade. It is a short-term trading strategy that requires patience and experience to be successful.

Informative post! The role of a broker is undoubtedly important in scalping. According to me these 2 things are must
Low spreads

Fast order execution

Currently I'm using finprotrading for this strategy, besides low spreads, commissions are low too.

Points explained are extremely useful in scalping strategy while trading. Selecting pairs with low spreads and high volatility allows good scalping. Use of moving average and bollinger bands is also helpful in scalping strategy.

Choosing pairs with low spreads is important too along with a broker with low commissions and tight spreads. If you are able to do these things, it is sure that you will be earning more with each trade. A scalper needs good profits in a huge number of trades. With the number of trades, this profit is going to increase further.

Scalping can be defined as a short term trading method where the trader looks for small but regular profits over a large number of trades. It is usually associated with intraday trading. One should note that scalping is a very high-risk approach, and a trader should have a very good risk management plan to prevent huge losses.

Since traders have to pay trading costs despite the outcome of the trade, it becomes even more difficult for scalpers who have a very small margin per trade. In order to make up for the losing trade, they have to earn at least double the spreads on winning trades which is only possible if the spreads are low. Currently using turnkey forex, spreads are low from 0.1 pips, such brokers work better for scalping.

Scalping is best suitable for short-term forex trading. Since only small profits can be made from each trade, on an average trading day, scalpers should make hundreds of transactions in order to make a significant profit. While these short-term trades may involve few pips price movements, when coupled with high leverage, they can lead to significant losses if not executed carefully.

Back
Top Bottom