How to trade down?

Bludzee

Hi,I was told that you could make money in a bearish move in forex, but how can you win when the pips go down? (i talk about the forex)

Hi,I was told that you could make money in a bearish move in forex, but how can you win when the pips go down? (i talk about the forex)

In forex, there are two ways opportunities to make a profit, buy or sell we can possibly get a profit. When the market is bullish, the trader chooses to buy and closed at a higher price, when in a bearish market, the trader chooses to sell and closed at a lower price.

You can "short" or trade down by borrowing from a broker. Brokers always have unclaimed stocks at their disposal - securities that are not actively traded. Remember that leveraged trading is usually negotiated separately when you sign a contract with a broker. Speed is important in such trades, so approvals and loans are instantaneous, without filling out applications or signing additional paperwork. You can check out the FXPro broker's website at https://newtonadvisor.com/fxpro-broker-review/. You'll get very accurate information about prices and economic indicators, as well as the latest news about the world economy. This will make it much easier for you to make a transaction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom