Is copy trading profitable.

Abdulmajidkhs

I am sure if you have been a trader for at least one year you have heard about copy trading either from traders or pop up adds from social media. It sounds enticing especially if you aren’t yet a profitable trader. But the question is should you really involve yourself copy trading. I mean what could go wrong?

IMG_20220722_151147_954.jpg

I am sure if you have been a trader for at least one year you have heard about copy trading either from traders or pop up adds from social media. It sounds enticing especially if you aren’t yet a profitable trader. But the question is should you really involve yourself copy trading. I mean what could go wrong?

View attachment 3393

I’m copy trading with zulutrade and it’s been a good experience so far. To ensure that nothing goes wrong, I always check the past performance and reputation of the trader I’m copying trades from along with a few other aspects like historic drawdown, stop level, and returns. I also pay attention to the number of followers a trader has. Once I’m satisfied with all the parameters, only then do I copy trades from that trader.

Zulutrade is a good platform for copy trading, there are so many brokers joining in community social trading Zulutrade.
Another way to invest is by choosing a good PAMM trader that has proven to work well in the long term.

Back
Top Bottom