Is Olymp Trade is not safe ?

mohamedanwar16511

Trading in Olymp Trade is not safe. I have invested 30 USD and earned profit and fund increased to 70 . After this I have placed two withdrawal request of 11 USD and other one of 20 USD. They have processed only one request of 11 USD and cancelled our request for other request of 20 USD by Olymp Trade giving falso reason that trade after withdrawal request.
And now all the balance money lost.
The favourable comments provided by persons here, are related to company only. So dont misguide by their favour.

No, it is not safe to trade with Olymp Trade. Olymp Trade is owned by Smartex International Ltd which is an offshore company registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Read More About Olymp Trade Review 2019

Read our Forex Broker Reviews with trading conditions, user's reviews and rating. Choose your broker from our regulated forex broker list.
https://55brokers.com/

Thanks for sharing such useful information with us. It is really important to get to know more about all these risks.

Frankly speaking, I am too keen to try something that is not popular or reputed. It is just too risky for comfort for me, at least. So if you want to become successful, it is important to be good with selection to gain.

Back
Top Bottom