• Welcome to our new global Forex Traders Forum!

Is Price action good?

Alex007

Yes price action is good if you know how to use it. But others may not find it that much useful. Everyone has different understanding and psychology. What works for me, may not work for you. There are lot of strategies traders are using. What works for you is the best for you. By the way personally I like price action.

tombooker

Hi Guys, I didn't have the slightest of knowledge in Forex until taking the training course on www.romans12fx.com , they give you all the information needed to trade and also the real truths about forex! Plus you get a whole system to start trading with! Romans make it very simple to trade.

Every traders want to make profit from the forex market. Making profit is not easy at all. Those who has enough knowledge about the market and the trade can make profit. Sometimes broker can be helpful to make profit. I always trade with Tpglobalfx. It helps me to take decision about trading. By help of this making profit is little bit easier for me.

If you are thinking to start trading in forex, you should know some basic rules. Everyone enters into the market to make profit. Without learning about forex, you can not make profit either. You can learn about forex from many ways. You can learn from the professional traders.
You can also open a demo account. It will help you to learn all about forex practically. When I was starting forex trading, I also learned the basics from the demo account of TP Global FX. They are very supportive and by their demo account it is very easy to learn forex trading.