• Welcome to our new global Forex Traders Forum!

Learning from mistakes

Alex007

Learning from the past errors is basic for advancement in trading. Unprecedented traders keep a journal and a great part of the time outline it to perceive what fouls up they have done. By then they attempt not no present near bungles endlessly. I additionally keep a journal for my trading.

Everyone trades in the market for making profit. But it is not easy to make profit. Forex market is like a puzzle game. You have to make proper decision in proper time. It is quite difficult to take quick decision without the help of any broker.
Making profit is mainly depend on the spreads and leverage and the ability of taking quick and appropriate decisions. I always trade with TP Global FX. Because they provide low spreads starting from 0.01 pips and give a dynamic leverage at maximum of 1:500. It helps me to ensure my profit easily.

Every new traders should use demo account before trading in live account. Because demo account helps him to know all the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the basics of forex, it is quite impossible to make the investment into profit. At first, investing in live account is a very risky decision. When trader gets all knowledge and become pro in forex trading than he should move to demo account. When I was new in this market I also opened a demo account in Tpglobalfx. it helps me to understand about forex. It makes me professional enough to invest in live account. I am still trading with them.