• Welcome to our new global Forex Traders Forum!

Learning is a long term continuous

Alex007

Learning is a long term continuous process. Trading needs special knowledge and skills. You have to attain that skills. It's not like high school exam. By following short cut you can pass an exam. But if you want to learn something, you have to give time and efforts. It takes years to be a successful trader. Exact time depends on your learning capabilities. But it takes time.

Marveen

Totally agree with this. Many traders consider there's no reason to learn since it's too easy. And they obviously fail. Don't like such an approach at all.

Knowledge is the main strength in forex market. There is no use of capital if you don't have any knowledge. A trader need to get all kind of knowledge about forex before entering into the market. So, it is very important to gather knowledge. A demo account can be the best option to get knowledge about forex. I also used a demo account of Tpglobalfx when i started my trading career. That account helped me to get all kind of knowledge about forex and helped me to make what i am today.

tombooker

Hi Guys, I didn't have the slightest of knowledge in Forex until taking the training course on www.romans12fx.com , they give you all the information needed to trade and also the real truths about forex! Plus you get a whole system to start trading with! Romans make it very simple to trade.

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account.
This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in TP Global FX. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

Michael Ali

Yes, it is important to learn with learning and learning, as that is simple way of how we will be able to eventually earn. I work with FreshForex broker, as they are superstar with having tidy spreads, fast execution of trades plus Educational setup to help. It’s just perfect combination with them.