One of the best FOREX brokers for EU traders

Hello,

Our partners from BenchMark Finance are best on the market. No deposit or withdrawal limits. Over 120 financial instruments. You can grant access to a financial consultant. No commissions for opening or closing deals. Great spreads. Also, positive swaps.

BenchMark Finance is licensed to offer investment services on the territory of Great Britain (Number 621564) by UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), on the territory of Spain (Number 4100) by Spain National Securities Numbering Agency (CNMV), on the territory of Germany (ID 137382) by Germany Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin), on the territory of France (Number 75973) by France Financial Markets Regulator (AMF) and other members of the European Union. Great customer support.

Check it out from here.

Choosing a broker is a tough task. There are some good brokers and some bad brokers in the forex market. It is very important to choose a good broker for trading in forex market. Good broker can be identified by some of their basic features such as, their leverage system, spread system, customer service etc. I use Tpglobalfx. They provide low spreads start from 0.01 pips. their highest leverage is 1:500 which sounds good in forex market. They also provide me 24 X 5 customer service, if i have faced any problem. They are really good broker in forex market.

Back
Top Bottom