Profitable strategy

Some potential support levels for the EUR/USD pair could be found around 1.17, 1.15, and 1.13. Meanwhile, some potential resistance levels could be found around 1.20, 1.22, and 1.24.The RSI is a momentum oscillator that can help traders identify overbought and oversold conditions in the market. Traders can use the RSI to identify potential reversal points and to confirm trend changes.
More are in this link

RSI is a good trading tool to analyze overbought and oversold zone, however not always when the price already entering overbought and oversold then become an accurate signal reversal, traders also need to read the candlestick pattern to recognize reversal time.

RSI is very important tool for the traders because it helps the traders to identify overbought and oversold conditions, but it is not necessary to relied on it fully. Reading candlestick patterns is also important in determining the timing of a potential reversal. A combination of technical indicators and price action analysis can improve trading decisions.

I follow fibonacchi, RSI and moving average actually and to cover losses, sometimes I rely on hedging strategy. Eurotrader is a broker makes sure instant support and provides quick withdrawal to account. They try to offer signals at time to help traders earn some profit.

To become profitable, we should have a profitable trading strategy. We have to stay with the market for a long time to understand its nature and when we understand the nature, we can make a good trading strategy.

As a strategy, I follow the combination of bollinger bands and RSI and it works well for me even though no strategy gives traders 100% profit.

As a strategy, I follow the combination of bollinger bands and RSI and it works well for me even though no strategy gives traders 100% profit.

Back
Top Bottom