Should you buy signals?

LeoFx

Don't rely on buying signals from syndicates because most of them are fraud. If you pass some time on the market, you can learn trading well. FXOpulence allows traders with free educational program, free demo accounts and other services in moderation.

of course not
buying siganls does not make sense
i prefer to do my own research and analysis
when i can do it myself and i can blame or appreciate myself at the end so why should I buy them? if i buy them and win i have no feelings and if i lose i will blame myself
but when i make trades by myself i am in charge of win or loss

Why would one even spend money on buying signals, you go through so much to get some profit and you waste it by just buying a signal you can never be sure about and with no regard to your capital or background in trading.

The main disadvantage of trading signals is that you don't learn anything, but simply mindlessly copy other people's trades, without understanding what strategy this trader is using and what conditions of this strategy indicate market entries. Therefore, it is better to study the market and analysis yourself, create your own trading strategy and not depend on anyone for your earnings.

Back
Top Bottom