• Welcome to our new global Forex Traders Forum!

Start live trading when

Alex007

Start live trading when you at least get a strategy to follow. Strategy includes when to take entry and exit, money management, and risk reward ratio. You have to define all these things. Make a checklists. Keep a journal where you will write everything about your order entry and exit. And don't start with big amount unless you make consistent profit for a year.

Michael Ali

We should start trading when we have clear strategy because that way we will be able to gain. I find it super easy with FreshForex broker, as they have excellent educational setup that guides well with all this. And it’s obviously free too, so that only adds up.

Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project. To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps.
Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision TP Global FX helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.