• Welcome to our new global Forex Traders Forum!

Support & Resistance

Alex007

Support & Resistance usually works in certain kind of market. In sideways or ranging market support and resistance works. But they both are not The China Wall, it has to be broken. But the main point you said. Trading is all about what works for you. Don't bother what works for others. It takes time to find out what works for you. Once you get it be happy. And stay away from the crowd.

There are a lot of people who make huge profit from forex market. If anyone works hard with great patience and techniques, he can make good money. I trade with Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit from my trade. The market is very risky. So, a broker like them can also help a trader to recover loss and gain profit. Their trading style pleased me. I love them because of their strategy and features. With the help of them forex become my only profession.

We all know that, risk is a common factor in forex trading. From beginner to professional every trader has to face the losses. Those who can not cope up with loss are not suitable for the forex market. A trader should know all the tools and techniques to recover his losses. It s quite impossible not to having loss in forex trading. Loss is a must element in forex. But you can minimize the loss and by your trading technic you can convert it into profit.
For that you need to have proper knowledge about forex. You can open a demo account to measure your knowledge and it will help you to find out all the problems of yours and give suggestions. I am trading with TP Global FX. They always help me to minimize the loss and also help me to recover my losses and make profits easily.