• Welcome to our new global Forex Traders Forum!

There are three things

Alex007

There are three things you need to create your own strategy. Study, Practice and Study. You have to study a lot. Initially it is best to choose one single pair. Spend time to observe that pair as much as you can. Every pair has Its own characteristics. You will find some unique characteristics of that pair. Study them and test them. It's a trail and error process.

If you want to know about forex, you can create a demo account under a broker. But remember one thing broker is an important part of the trading. Good broker can give you all the ways of trading and you can easily trade with that demo account. It will help you to know about the forex market practically.
When I started to trade, I also opened a demo account under TP Global FX. They can give opportunity to put any amount you want to invest in the market in your demo account. you can manually set the spreads and leverage in their demo account. It helped me a lot to know briefly about the forex market technically and practically.

You can make a lot money from Forex market. But you have to follow some basic rules. If you want to make money in a quick time, Forex market will not for you. In forex market, the main thing that a trader need to have is patience. The more you wait, the more it is possible to make money. Quick trade can put you in loss. This is a long term investment. I am trading with Tpglobalfx from last 2 years. with the help of them I learned that there is no scope to be quick. patience is the main key factor to make profit from the forex market.

OsmanGoni

The scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using this trading approach practically. Because mostly trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.