• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

TO ALL TRADERS THAT ARE NOT WINNING YET !

Yeah that's right I do suggest everyone to use technology to win.
What I don't do is suggest people to use a broker that is a total scam, because I'm not a scam like you. If you are not that broker's staff member, you wouldn't act in such a manner, but you are. You are just a fake trader, showing fake signals, trying to lure people to a broker that will eventually scam them.

WOW! These are some serious accusation!
How can we know these are true and not lies?

Salty very salty. My signal was profitable. Proof is there and I have more for tomorrow. By the way you noob, I work with 4 different accounts in 3 different companies. But what do you know if you speak about bs EAs ? Next you will advise people to use AI ? :ROFLMAO: I am done wasting my time answering to you, I have more money to make. 3,652,196 NET profit since 2018. What's yours?

Byeeeee Salt bae

There is a type of man who seduces a woman by boasting a lot of sweet words with the aim of the woman being seduced and trapped in his seduction, but when the beetle has sucked the honey, he leaves and leaves the flower which eventually withers. Investing in forex is risky, it is worth doing further research with offers that seem too high to be true.

Back
Top Bottom