Trading cryptocurrencies

LeoFx

The practice of exchanging cryptocurrencies has become quite common phenomenon in recent time. Some brokers allow traders with this opportunity and FXOpulence is one of those brokers. The broker allows withdrawal in USDT and some other cryptocurrencies.

Using Ticktrader terminal FXOpen we can trade multiple CFD markets through one account, we can trade CFD crypto, forex, commodity, indices, stocks, and ETF. One advantage of trading cryptocurrency is Saturdays and Mondays can trade while in forex market closed.

that is good but they are not volatile and all news can effect them so what is the benfit
but i think for scalpers they can be good

While I prefer trading pairs generally, I have to say crypto is starting to look interesting to me.

Crypto is great asset class, high volatility and lots of amateur traders make it slightly better for trading than currencies or stocks. I avoid exchange and trade instead CFD contracts with Hotforex which retain profit potential but combine it with better protection and zero exchange risk.

I trade in FXopen INT, I like that the broker allows trading in the 50 Currency pairs and 25+ cryptocurrency CFDs. I can choose trading instruments and I like it, but trading cryptocurrency is difficult

CONVERT
CRYPTO-CURRENCIES
Accept bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a payment for your services? We can convert it for you into fiat and send you a payment to your nominated bank account or debit card, if you have one connected to your merchant account.
All major coins are accepted. The crypto currencies can be securely deposited into your merchant account and converted to all major fiat currencies instantly.

I have always enjoyed trading cryptocurrency. There is a lot of volatility and the opportunity to earn a good profit. But you definitely need to control the risks due to this high volatility and have the patience to hold the transaction long enough in the direction of the general upward trend.

Back
Top Bottom