Trading without stop loss

Alex007

Yes trading without stop loss is possible. I know a trader who trade without stop loss. It is all about how you manage your risk. That person's maximum lot is .01 for 1000$. He also have proven long term strategy. Sometimes he has to wait for a long time to get the profit. There are some people who use hedging to protect their account. So the point is if you don't use stop loss, find another way to protect your account.

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with Tpglobalfx. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

We all know that broker is an important tools of trading. I am currently trading with Forex4you . They have tight spread starting from 0.1 pips and high leverage maximum 1:1000. on the other hand they have 56 pairs of FX. You can select your type of account from their four types of account. They provide 24 X 5 customer support. They offer multi market symbols to expand the horizon of your trading skills. I think they will be the best for you.

Trading is a profitable business. However, to make a profit, you have to maintain the risk. Profit cannot be made without risk maintenance. And it is very important to use stop loss to control this risk. Money management and risk maintenance are not possible without the use of stop loss. Professional traders maintain 1: 2 risk rewards. It can control their loss. And you should not risk more than 2% in each trade.

No, there is no way of trading without stop loss in forex business. If anyone has a minimal knowledge about forex, he can’t think of it. Stop loss is the main weapon to protect yourself from a big loss. My broker FreshForex always helps me to give advance trading signals such as stop loss, hedging, breakout,support level and more. I find these signals from FreshForex quite astonishing and accurate.

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. So, A newcomer can get all the information and knowledge practically by using the demo account of any broker.
Demo account helps a trader to know about the market quite perfectly. I was also using the demo account of the TP Global FX broker before entering into the real market of forex. It is very helpful to understand all things about the market. We can set the leverage and the starting amount in their demo account. It helps a newcomer to know the forex precisely.

Forex trading never depends on luck. Profit is to be made by applying proper knowledge in trading. If a trader joins trading without learning, there can be many kinds of problems. You have to trade with patience and practice a lot. There is a lot of research to be done to develop Skrill. Discipline is a key part of trading. Consistent profit is not possible without trading discipline.
So if you want to succeed in Forex, you have to combine many strategies. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They always help me make my decisions and also help me to make plans. I can make money from this market consistently because of their lucrative services and 24/7 support.

Back
Top Bottom