Trend-identifying indicator

Hardson

You can use fibonacchi because it will help understand the trends of the market. It shows traders with different trading angles and points. I always suggest combining all these indicators to generate good trading signals. FXOpulence allows traders with all necessary technical tools.

I use trend lines to determine the trend. Also, thanks to this approach to trading, you can see and identify ascending or descending channels and trade in them in the direction of the general trend.

You can use fibonacchi because it will help understand the trends of the market. It shows traders with different trading angles and points. I always suggest combining all these indicators to generate good trading signals. FXOpulence allows traders with all necessary technical tools.

How can I try trial version of this stuff? I use Hotforex MT5 is it compatible with that version?

There are so many indicators to identify the market trend, The Moving Average is a common indicator of trend following, I also use this indicator on my Ticktrader chart in FXOpen UK. There is a good indicator for day traders forex and crypto namely the Supertrend indicator, which includes a good trading tool to identify the market trend. Although included in lagging indicators but is useful for developing comprehensive trend-following strategies, assisting traders in spotting reversals, and the start of new trends. Supertrend incorporates a volatility metric called average true range (ATR) into its calculations and is plotted with a single line overlaid on a chart. I found out about the Supertrend indicator on the FXOpen blog.

Back
Top Bottom