Weekly Summary

JamesThatcher

Hey
How you all feeling about this weeks trading?
Last week's diary was pretty scarce, and I set up only for four trades where only one trade gave us a deviation from the forecast worth taking a risk on. Unfortunately, this one of the rare occurrences which resulted in a slight loss; losses will happen. It's part of the game. A good reminder to do your analysis, Always work out if the potential reward is worth the risk. Remember, this is real money. This loss was minimal, and I'm in profit for the month with two more weeks to go. The diary is pretty light this week too, it isn't necessarily about the number of trades you take. If the markets give us some surprises, we only need one or two. My diary changes minute by minute (tick by tick) just like the markets; however, currently, this is what I'm setting up for this week.

20 April 2021 23:45 New Zealand CPI (Q/Q)

21 April 2021 13:30 Canada CPI (M/M)

21 April 2021 15:00 Canada Overnight Rate

21 April 2021 15:30 Crude Oil Inventories

23 April 2021 18:30 German Composite PMI

I'm looking for new information in real-time. As the markets change, so will my planned trades. If you don't see a trading plan posted before the trade, I'll let you know why I decided not to trade it, vice versa; if new opportunities come up, I'll post my plan as far in advance as possible, so keep watching this space for updates. I work in real-time so do my plans.
Please feel free to ask questions.

Good luck this week.
James Thatcher

Back
Top Bottom