Weekly Summary

JamesThatcher

Last week, I didn't have anything near a deviation, and no pips banked. I stood back and watched NZD CPI as I wasn't confident about how it would react; I'll revisit this next month. Fridays German Composite PMI became overshadowed by current Covid-19 news, and therefore I decided to sit on the sidelines and save my equity.
The most exciting news I saw last week was from the Bank of Canada regarding the forecast of an interest rate hike now looking to hit in 2022 and not 2023 as previously forecast, making Canadian data much hotter than before. This week's diary is pretty sparing again, but remember, it's not about the number of trades. Still, the quality and one or two decent deviations from the forecast is all that's required to keep making the month a profitable one.

Here's is what I am currently looking to trade this week.

27/04/2021 08:30:00 SEK SWE Interest rate
28/04/2021 02:30:00 AUD CPI q/q
28/04/2021 15:30:00 USD Crude Oil Inventories
30/04/2021 13:30:00 CAD GDP m/m

I'm looking for new information in real-time. As the markets change, so will my planned trades. If you don't see a trading plan posted before the trade, I'll let you know why I decided not to trade it, vice versa; if new opportunities come up, I'll post my plan as far in advance as possible, so keep watching this space for updates. I work in real-time so do my trade plans.

Please feel free to ask questions. Good luck this week.
James Thatcher

Back
Top Bottom