• Welcome to your Currency Traders Community - please share your insights & tips!

what leverage ?

OsmanGoni

I have seen many times by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100

Leverage is that kind of money which are given by the broker to their client basically like borrowed money. This is very useful for those traders who have little investment. This leverage helps a trader to earn more profit from alittle investment. Many brokers provide different types of ofd leverage. My broker Tpglobalfx gives me maximum leverage up to 1:500. It helps me to make my little investment a big amount and ensure a handsome profit from this market.

forum.forex

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen many times by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100
I would agree