Which broker are you with?

LeoFx

FXOpulence provides 24 hours active support and a reliable trading platform that includes all technical tools. They provide signals to traders at times so traders can be benefited by those signals. Apart from that they allow traders with a 1:500 leverage.

It is great, and I always search through Google for different brokers and found it has good 24-hour support and a reliable trading platform. You can also find brokers with higher leverage.

I currently collaborate with two distinct brokers, both of which offer commendable services. What stands out to me about both is the swift customer support they provide—IG and FxGlory.

I have traded with FXOpen broker so far and already more than nine years trading forex with this company. And FXOpen itself already working in the financial market for more than 16 years experience.

I believe it is advantageous for everyone to discuss their experiences working with various brokers, and it may also assist traders select an appropriate broker. Thank you, guys.

Back
Top Bottom