Which Forex broker is suitable for beginners?

Hexxler

I have traded with many brokers, but Coinexx is my favorite. Their trading conditions are really good. They don't limit me. You can choose any trading style. The spread is good. Most of the time, I have close to zero spreads on major currencies and have never had any major slippage problems, unlike with other currencies. The execution speed is unparalleled. Commissions are lower than most brokers, at $2 per lot at RT. Payments are quick and without drama. It's been a long time since I've used it, and I have nothing to complain about. They are good.

I already chose FXOpen and because so far is a good broker and trusted company, hence not want to choose another broker, this broker also provide account types for beginner in micro account for international clients, a micro account designed for beginner trader and want to start trading journey with lower risk, which we can use smallest position size with 0.01 micro lot, the company decreased position size from the previous lower size 0.10 to 0.01 micro lot size. But now I trade in the ECN account use the Ticktrader platform and the STP account using the MT4 trading platform.

Back
Top Bottom