Which forex broker offers the tightest spreads on cross currency pairs?

Didymous

I have been meaning to trade a few cross pairs like GBP/JPY, AUD/CAD, and EUR/CHF, but the wide spreads with my current broker prevented me from doing so. Does anybody else currently trading these pairs? How are the spreads with your broker? If they’re good, then could you share the broker’s name as well?

I have been trading cross pairs including the ones you’ve mentioned with coinexx. Spreads remain mostly tight, not as tight as in major pairs, but good enough for me. Make sure to choose the right session to get the best spreads.

Tickmill provides the tightest spreads from among the 39 brokers ranked in the ForexBrokers.com 2022 Annual Broker Review, after factoring in trading costs.

It’s great that you are looking for tight spreads but for this, you will have to take the risk of trading in high volatility. Just because a broker is advertising tight spreads doesn’t mean you will get them in all situations. If you are using variable spreads, be ready for the surprises.

If you research around, I am sure that you will find many great options. But I recommend making a few trades with them to see if they really offer such tight spreads or not.

Don’t just look at the spreads because other features like withdrawals and executions are important too. Your focus must not just be on saving money but also on hassle-free trading.

GBPJPY is a very volatile trading pair, this is a challenging trading pair, maybe not all traders like this, sometimes I combine trading with GBPUSD to trade in FXOpen, and they also have a low spread.

Back
Top Bottom