You have to adjust with

Alex007

You have to adjust with the market flow. If it is an indicator based strategy, obviously it won't work in different market. Suppose yout strategy is for ranging market, it won't work for trending market. You have to modify your strategy. That's the reason short term success is not a real success.

If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

If anyone wants to start trading in forex market he should get knowledge about the market first. To get knowledge he has to choose a broker which helps him to trade and gather knowledge about forex market.
By using demo account of the broker he can easily know all the techniques and processes of trading. At first I was opening a demo account in TP Global FX. It has no limit of trading and a vast way to know about the forex market. It also helped me to understand the techniques as a newbie.

Back
Top Bottom