13 years of experienced forex trader

GTFX

I have lots of time in my hands as I have an automated system, so I have decided to teach forex to newbies who want to start from scratch.
This course will be for those who are new to markets and want to start fresh.
The course fee will be 99 USD and duration will be 1-week time daily 1 hour time.
the meeting will be on WhatsApp or Zoom

I have lots of time in my hands as I have an automated system, so I have decided to teach forex to newbies who want to start from scratch.
This course will be for those who are new to markets and want to start fresh.
The course fee will be 99 USD and duration will be 1-week time daily 1 hour time.
the meeting will be on WhatsApp or Zoom
good decision

Hello guys

Thank you so much for your response on this thread finally I have taught few more guys and in next post I will write up complete details about the course I will provide so that more people can benefit from my experience, I am trading since 2008 and I will sure add up some value in your trading career thats my promise to you.

next post will come up on weekend with all details.

here is my plan

I will provide 30 mins of counseling for free to all on weekends just to find the nature and learning ability of my student.
once I find the student knows that he really wants to make big in markets I will start the course.

1-week course 99 USD will be fees, I will help to get you started in the market. more details will be provided in the first free session.

Message me to get my contact or drop me a message here

Back
Top Bottom