A Quick Share on My Forex Broker Experience

The whale

Hey all!

Been trading Forex for a bit and jumped between a few brokers. Here's my quick take:
  • icmarkets: Good hype, but had some slippage issues.
  • IB Brokers: Awesome support, but spreads were a bit high for my taste.
  • FxGlory: Honestly, I've had a smooth ride here. Quick executions, easy-to-use platform, and their webinars are a sweet bonus! No broker's perfect, but they're doing something right.
  • HotForex: Tried them for the bonuses, but wasn't too impressed with the platform.
Always do your homework and see what works for you. Right now, I'm vibing with the third one.

Using take profit has become a rare issue among traders so traders should recover from this disease. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues. FXOpulence is a FCA-regulated broker and you can smoothly execute TP and SL on their platform.

Working with my forex broker fxopen is quite promising. First of all, the low costs of trading and the stability of the platform were important to me. Therefore, I chose this broker because of low spreads and instant execution of transactions. High-quality analytics on a blog from this company can help you get acquainted with the situation on the market.

Back
Top Bottom