Are you willing to try EA trading?

kaia770

My EA Trading Partner: A Journey of Consistent Profitability

As a seasoned forex trader with years of experience, I have explored various trading strategies, yet none provided consistent profitability until I met my EA trading partner.

The Strategy

My EA is a trend-following system It utilizes a combination of technical indicators, including moving averages, Relative Strength Index (RSI), and Stochastic Oscillator.

Over the past few years, my EA has been a steadfast companion, guiding me through countless trading sessions and helping me overcome numerous challenges. Through its assistance, I have finally achieved stable and consistent profitability in my trading endeavors.
While the EA has been a valuable asset, it's essential to acknowledge its limitations. It's not a foolproof system and can occasionally experience losses. Additionally, regular adjustments are necessary to adapt to evolving market conditions.
Overall, I am immensely satisfied with my EA trading partner. It has played a pivotal role in helping me achieve my trading goals and has made the trading process more efficient and enjoyable.
1708591601285.png
1708591627212.png
1708591712913.png
1708591736367.png

In my daily trading, I only use a manual without using a robot, it looks very beautiful if I use a robot and always make a profit. But as long as I try to use a robot, the result is only a loss in the end because the robot works well only at the beginning, maybe not all robots work like that, but the manual for me is better

Using EAs can be advantageous but I think it is risky and needs careful consideration of market conditions and the EA's performance in the past.

honestly no
i want to make my money by myself and i do not want to use money made by ai or someone else

Of course there is nothing wrong with your idea, very good. Which broker do you trade with, and what types of products do you mainly choose?

In my daily trading, I only use a manual without using a robot, it looks very beautiful if I use a robot and always make a profit. But as long as I try to use a robot, the result is only a loss in the end because the robot works well only at the beginning, maybe not all robots work like that, but the manual for me is better

I believe whether you use a robot or manual trading doesn't matter as long as it suits you. Personally, I run EAs on live accounts with good data. Of course, you can also trade manually ,same time while using an EA in your account.

Using EAs can be advantageous but I think it is risky and needs careful consideration of market conditions and the EA's performance in the past.

Of course, there is always some level of risk involved with any trading activity. However, based on the performance of the EA over the past year, I believe it has been quite impressive. Additionally, having manual risk management in place is crucial.

I know a whole group of traders of about 200 people, who are making good profits with EAs only.

I know a whole group of traders of about 200 people, who are making good profits with EAs only.

Using an EA provides an additional option for individuals. My own EA, based on one year of historical data, has performed well. However, I don't sell it. For those interested, I offer free copying and following. I also don't share in any profits they may gain.

Regarding some friends contacting me individually, I want to reiterate and reaffirm in my post that my EA is offered for free copying to anyone interested, and I won't share any profits generated from it.

I believe whether you use a robot or manual trading doesn't matter as long as it suits you. Personally, I run EAs on live accounts with good data. Of course, you can also trade manually ,same time while using an EA in your account.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages, of course, we choose which one suits our style, the important thing is that when we achieve profits, there are no problems with withdrawals from the broker we use. However, the goal of trading is to make a profit, if the target is reached, I usually stop trading and tell myself that's enough for today.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages, of course, we choose which one suits our style, the important thing is that when we achieve profits, there are no problems with withdrawals from the broker we use. However, the goal of trading is to make a profit, if the target is reached, I usually stop trading and tell myself that's enough for today.

Exactly, the goal is profitability, and the performance of trades shouldn't be judged solely based on a single day or week but rather on the profitability over a certain period. You may not profit every day, but if the overall statistical data shows profitability over a cycle, then it's considered reasonable.

Okay, if you are interested in EXNESS, XM, Pepperstone, and ZFX brokers in the future, we can keep in touch and I can help provide services for applying for rebates.
i work with capitalcore and i usually day trade
i use tradingview for my analyses

i work with capitalcore and i usually day trade
i use tradingview for my analyses

I use FXOpen UK, which also can connect Tradingview chart, but in daily trading, I prefer to use MT4 and Ticktrader platform for desktop.

Back
Top Bottom