Bad qualities result in bad trading

Hardson

Keep yourself away from greed and emotion because they are harmful. You must not be greedy about Forex trading because it will work as an obstacle to the way of earning profit. FXOpulence never delays in sending back withdrawn payments and they charge comparatively tighter spread.

that is correct
you also need great tools in your trading and without having those tools you will not definitely be able to do it

Couldn't agree more, and you need knowledge of psychological techniques to master yourself, so consider reading books on relevant subjects.

It is very important to consider psychological aspects when trading. A trader may have a good trading strategy, but if he is greedy, undisciplined, cannot wait for the conditions of the strategy to enter a trade and tries to immediately compensate for the loss, then such trading will not be successful and will always be unprofitable.

Keep yourself away from greed and emotion because they are harmful. You must not be greedy about Forex trading because it will work as an obstacle to the way of earning profit. FXOpulence never delays in sending back withdrawn payments and they charge comparatively tighter spread.

According to my experience, allowing emotions such as greed, fear, or impulsiveness to drive trading decisions often leads to poor outcomes. Lack of discipline, failure to adhere to risk management principles, and a gambling mindset can also contribute to bad trading results. Developing self-awareness, controlling emotions, and maintaining a disciplined approach are crucial for achieving consistent success in trading.

If all is in place and well calculated, then trying higher levels of risk can be actually a good thing.

If all is in place and well calculated, then trying higher levels of risk can be actually a good thing.

You can increase the level of risk only if your calculations give a positive result over a sufficiently long period of time. Only your trading statistics can show this. But often when beginners just start to succeed, they immediately increase the risks in trading. This only leads to loss of deposits.

You can increase the level of risk only if your calculations give a positive result over a sufficiently long period of time. Only your trading statistics can show this. But often when beginners just start to succeed, they immediately increase the risks in trading. This only leads to loss of deposits.

That is true, I always make such moves based on my available capital and I assume the worse always, and if I see that I can take a loss right now, in my eyes it's worth trying, if the stats support my move.

if you do not set everything in the best way you will definitely lose in this market so set best standards
Yes, you should always try to improve your trading by constantly upgrading your trading strategy so that there are fewer errors and false signals when trading it. We also need to control risks and our emotions, because the lack of control also often prevents us from earning a profit.

Back
Top Bottom