Best broker for commodity trading

Absterge

I’m planning to diversify my portfolio and found commodity trading the most suitable option. My current broker only deals in forex. Right now, looking at gold and crude oil, so can anyone recommend me a broker suitable for trading these and other commodities? I need a broker with tight spreads, low spreads, and quick withdrawals.

Can try AAAFx, been using them for trading both forex and commodities. Plus conditions are good. Worth a try.

I use FXOpen broker which this company provided more than 600 tradable assets in CFD trading including forex, indices, cryptocurrency, commodity, and stocks, you can try this broker that also gives low spread, currently, in their forum community, fxopenforum held a contest with theme catch zeros spread on Ticktrader platform. It free contests with a total prize of $135

When it comes to commodity it becomes very important to choose the right broker. Prefer shortlisting brokers based on your trading style and try their demo first and then come to a definite decision. Check their online reviews.

Before you choose the broker for trading commodities, check their trading costs like, commissions, spreads and other charges. Prefer trading with broker that have low trading costs and transparent trading pricing.

Before you choose the broker for trading commodities, check their trading costs like, commissions, spreads and other charges. Prefer trading with broker that have low trading costs and transparent trading pricing.

Low trading cost gives more benefit mainly for scalping traders, usually, scalping traders in daily trading could open and close positions many times, and low trading cost gives more profit when already profitable.

I trade forex and commodities with coinexx, they tick all the requirements you’ve mentioned - spreads are tight for most assets, commission is fixed at $2 RT and withdrawals are quick as well, I mostly get mine on the same day.

i can suggest trading withAximtrade if you are trading gold or oil. They have low spread and low commission fee of just $3 per lot. Check out their aximtrade review if you are interested.

Always look for the regulations. The brokers should not be very new in the industry. This will ensure the reliability of the broker.

@Polakandil True! Also these kind of HFT requires a good communication between the broker and the trader so that there are no serious losses due to any technical issues.

CedarFX would probably be a good one. They don't charge commissions and still have pretty low spreads considering that. Always get withdrawals the same day as well.

Check the online broker reviews from a trustworthy review site like myfxbook review and shortlist your preferred brokers. Then you can try out their demos and check the type of trading environment offered by them. Choose wisely!

If you’re a beginner I’d suggest you choose the broker that allow trading with low initial deposit.

Yes, low initial deposit is definitely a key feature, but I’d consider a few other things as well like spreads and commission. That way I found AAAFx to be a good option to use, besides having a low deposit requirement of $10, they offer low spreads & commission. Always better to cover all the aspects before putting your money with a broker.

Thousands broker companies in forex world, we have own choice when choosing the broker, I choose FXOpen so far already trade with this company for some years more than nine years, they also offer demo ECN for backtesting strategy or ea

Back
Top Bottom