Best Forex Broker with Cent Accounts, PAMM and Copy Service (over 5 last year no problem)

FXPIP.ONE

My name is Alex i am MQL Programmer from www.FXPIP.ONE
I develop best forex robots and indicators, trading strategies and trading panels for MT4 and MT5 platforms from my clients ideas and manual strategies checked in profit at real.
My customers and me were looking for good broker with cent accounts for test Expert Advisor without big risk after we coded new versions of Robots ...

We compared and checked over 50 Brokers ...

#1 Forex Broker for us Roboforex ( Open Real Cent Account )
What is good – that if invest at Cent account $100 you will receive 10 000 USCents account with start lot 0.1 that in 10 times less by Margin requirement as 0.01 at usual USD account to test or earn profit with robots at low risk.

Roboforex provide next leverages for all account types:
Balance $1 – $4999 —- Leverage 1:2000
Balance from $5000 up to 1M—- MaxLeverage 1:1000

MaxLot at Cent and Standard Account = 10 000 Lots!
Minimal Cent lot
MT4 = 0.01 ! ( only for new accounts opened from this Link . Without this link you will have usual 0.1 minimal cent lot)
MaxOpened Market Orders in MT4 Cent Account = 200
Minimal Cent lot MT5 = 0.01
MaxOpened Market Orders in MT5 Cent Account = 500
MaxDeposit: You can invest at any type of Roboforex acc up to $ 1 000 0000, even at Cent

Roboforex do not accept clients from : Australia, Canada, USA, NZ, Indonesia
Any other countries are Welcome ! even Belgium, Singapore

Roboforex accept deposit and withdrawals in BTC. Also 2 times per 1 month (every 1st and 3th Tuesdays) you can make withdrawal without any % Fee. In this way it can be your best forex broker for years.
Account types: CentAccounts, StandardUSD Account, CopyTradingAccount (investors can copy you and pay % fee)

Interesting info on Cent accounts! However, it's disappointing that people from Australia, Canada, USA, NZ, Indonesia don't have access to that platform. I have a solution for that. The broker I trade with, AximTrade, offers traders around the globe the option to trade forex for $1 via Standard and CENT accounts with leverages of 1:2000 and 1:3000, respectively. Here's a guide to AximTrade Account Types.

Exness can be a good choice as well

Exness.jpg

Interesting info on Cent accounts! However, it's disappointing that people from Australia, Canada, USA, NZ, Indonesia don't have access to that platform. I have a solution for that. The broker I trade with, AximTrade, offers traders around the globe the option to trade forex for $1 via Standard and CENT accounts with leverages of 1:2000 and 1:3000, respectively. Here's a guide to AximTrade Account Types.

does your broker have some PAMM or Copy Services with Cent Accounts as Roboforex have? If Axim accept USA members its really interesting for me - i have such clients they like to test strategies first at Cent Accounts...

Last edited:
A good cent account is offered by ForexChief. There are very low spreads on the cent account and good execution. Probably now it is one of the best cent accounts.

In my opinion, the security of FreshForex is very high, and we all know that the company has won more than 20 international awards and stands for quality and worldwide recognition, so I added that FreshForex needs to do it.

Back
Top Bottom