best/worst YouTube channels for trading

There are a million channels on youtube for various genres, music, and vlogging. If talking forex, the answer I think is relative, the best and worse youtube channel also depends on content shared gives usefulness or not.

There are some criteria by which we can identify a scam broker and can stay on the safe side. It's not a big deal if your investment amount is less than 100 dollars. Scam brokers will deprive you of some facilities that are highly ensured by regulated brokers.

There are a million channels on youtube for various genres, music, and vlogging. If talking forex, the answer I think is relative, the best and worse youtube channel also depends on content shared gives usefulness or not.

So you offer me not to solely rely on yt channels?!

There are some criteria by which we can identify a scam broker and can stay on the safe side. It's not a big deal if your investment amount is less than 100 dollars. Scam brokers will deprive you of some facilities that are highly ensured by regulated brokers.

Have you ever experienced depositing in a scam broker?!

So you offer me not to solely rely on yt channels?!

Yes, I think it is better to improve the trading experience with more practice even using a demo account, because youtube videos sometimes only chase views, and not all information is correct due to wrapping by creative editing, many views on monetized videos are more money will gets.

Have you found any specific educational resources or sources of information outside of YouTube that you have found to be reliable and helpful in improving your trading knowledge and skills?

Have you found any specific educational resources or sources of information outside of YouTube that you have found to be reliable and helpful in improving your trading knowledge and skills?
The popular website to learn forex as I know is babypips, forexpeacearmy, dailyfx, fxtreet,FXOpenforum. Most important I think to find your own style, Utilizing a demo account is free without any risk. You can try demo ECN FXOpen.

Psychology is important in trading so stay to be devoid of emotion, greed and fear in trading because these qualities will undermine you. Forex is at the peak of popularity just because it offers online trading opportunity, freedom and flexibility. FXOpulence broker provides a free educational program to improve traders psychology.

May I inquire about the specific information you require? The world of trading covers a wide range of topics, and I personally have extensive experience in it

CRYPTO PROCESSING TOOLS
This is a Banking-as-a-Service solution which is suitable for any kind of payment processing, money transmitting business as well as for a crypto related service such as crypto exchange or OTC broker.

• An amazing opportunity to have an all-in-one online payments and crypto processing platform for your business
  • Multiple payment channels
  • Automatically generated crypto currency wallets and instant conversions
  • Automate all services with a developer-friendly API
  • Issue prepaid ATM debit cards loadable by bank transfers and crypto currencies

Back
Top Bottom