Binary Options Trading in 2020?

rossy0309

Binary options are a good way to make easy money. You use the knowledge you already have of companies, economies, currencies, and commodities to predict whether the option price will go up or down. If you’re right, you could increase the value of your investment by up to 95%. And because binary options have a short time to maturity, it is easy to make multiple profitable trades per day. Even if binary trading is banned or regulated in many countries, Binary Options Trading Online in 2020 will continue to help many peoples to make money online.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with binary options, let me give a quick explanation. The reason why it is called binary is that the word binary means you only have 2 choices. When talking about binary options it means you only have to worry about 2 choices. You choose up or down regardless of how much up or how much down trade will go. Binary options are very simple, they are basically bets on whether a specific stock commodity or currency will go up or down. If you think the price will go up, you place a call. If you think the price will go down, you buy a put.

All binary options last for the same length of time and it’s up to you to determine how long it lasts. There are different durations to choose from such as a minute, an hour, one day, one week or even longer depending on the broker. But regardless of how long it lasts, the time when it ends is called the expiration. The easiest and most popular type of binary option is a bet that the price will be higher or lower than certain reference prices at its expiration. The formal name for this reference price is the strike price.

Now here’s a very important point that you need to understand. If you’re correct about the prediction made, you will win whether the price is a hundred points or only one point from the strike price when the option expires. This is because up is up and down is down regardless of how much. Because binary options are so easy to trade they have become popular worldwide, particularly as binary options no deposit bonuses gained popularity.

Few Recommended Binary Options Brokers where you will start with a No Deposit Bonus:

PocketOption Broker – USA, EU, and World Wide Customers Welcome – 50$ Real Money Binary Options No Deposit Bonus

Binary.com – this broker do not accept USA & EU customers – 20$ Free Real Money Binary Options No Deposit Bonus

No. I don't trade binary as this is almost betting type so as a Muslim I always do Forex trading and still trading on FreshForex broker where they have swap-free account even I always get 101% tradable bonus where it's very easy to make money.

A trader enter into the forex market to make money. Investing in the forex market is very risky. But if you have all knowledge about forex, it will help you to minimize the risk. In forex market there are various types of trader. Some are technical and some are emotional. Their perspectives are also different. Those who trade emotionally can face a big loss. Some traders trade in forex market to make profit quickly.
This greediness put them in danger. There is no place of greediness in forex market. The more you trade patiently, the more possibility to become a successful trader. Greed can be the cause of a big loss of your investment. I trade with TP Global FX. With them, I trade technically and patiently. So, I earn slowly but make profit consistently.

Binary options trading is just a prediction type thing where you just have to predict a price that's called call and put so if the price goes up then it's call and if the price goes down then its put so overall this is like a bet nothing else.

Wow, the information is really interesting. I should search for more information, maybe this is a really good market to get in. Usually, I invest in the oil stock market, but you know, the situation nowadays is not so good and prefer just to wait till the end of this horrible crisis. Usually, when I need to search for some information, for the oil stock market I find it on this site: https://www.economist.com/business/2020/05/07/the-buoyant-oil-traders, but what about Binary options, where I can find more information.

Last edited:
There are a lot of brokers in the forex market. Traders should always choose regulated to avoid scams. Scam brokers steal trader’s money. The trader should select a broker which is regulated by top regulated like FCA, FMA, SECC, CYSEC, etc. Currently, I am trading with Forex4you. they are regulated and licensed in the forex market. They provide top trading environments and conditions.

Trading securely is the best thing a Forex trader deserve from his broker. So, the major thing we the trader should check on our broker when selecting them for investing money is if they have trading license and regulations. Tpglobalfx trading broker is a well-known, licensed and secured brokers in the trade market and that is why I have been trading with them by the last three years comfortably and profitably.

I never like Binary Option trading too much, as I feel the risk factor is too high and with majority of the brokers scamming, it’s too risky for comfort. I prefer doing Forex more, which is easier, safer and a lot better in every term.

Thank you for the recommendation! I have never tried binary options, I just invest in stocks and crypto. But I feel that I can earn more if I start day-trading. Actually, I started investing last autumn, and I think that I entered the market at a very good time. many stocks were dumped because of covid and I bought really dip. Now the market is not that friendly, some stocks pumped herd. But still continue investing,g. My last purchase is google. Here is a good price prediction about google
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/google-stock-forecast-and-googl-stock-predictions/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom